UAB kilo grupe -- unauthorized charge but resolution center denied

abstafford
Contributor
Contributor

First post here so please be gentle.

Last October I cancelled my account with this company (app called <Removed>') and received a partial refund of their annual $66 charge.  The vendor said they cancelled my account, but charged me again on 1/14/2021.  I had no idea that there was anything I needed to cancel on PayPal, so I filed a dispute.  THEN I realized that there is a whole list of 'authorizations' that stay open unless you deactivate!  This was unknown to me for ? reason but now I need my $$ back.  Of course the vendor won't respond to repeated emails.  This unauthorized 'authorization' has since been deleted but how can I get my money back?  I tried to open another dispute but the system won't let me, just shows the results of the first one.   Any advice?

Login to Me Too
257 REPLIES 257

Dvadlux1
Contributor
Contributor
Call PayPal and speak with them. They reopened my claim and changed it to product not delivered. The seller has 10 days to respond. If they don’t respond PayPal will find in my favour and refund my money.
Login to Me Too

Favorite-Omi
New Community Member

I too have been fighting with Kilo-Group.  Although I purchased thru PayPal thinking I would have an edge over any company having my cc info here's my story.  Late one Sat night I saw this product and decided to give it a try; less than 12 hours later I canceled my order; or so I thought.  I had gotten a couple emails and to each one I cancelled.  One email stated that the "product" for $66 was going to be delayed shipping because of "Covid".  So I know my email reached them prior to shipping.  Few days later I received the product via USPS but never opened the bag.  Few days later I received an email from them stating they couldn't cancel the order it was already shipped.  So I put the entire multiple purchases in dispute with PayPal and moved on.  About a week later PayPal sent notice that I had lost the dispute on every charge.  So I moved forward and put it into dispute with my CC company.  Today I learned that THEY have awarded payment to Kilo-Group.  I sent back the product in the same bag (unopened) via USPS (same carrier) paid return shipping and had tracking.  My cc company now states (and get this) Kilo-Group claims non-receipt!  So I told them there is the tracking number... it states delivered!  and CC Company says it does not have a signature as proof of delivery.  If this is now the path they wish to take (cc company & Kilo) what then are we opening up?  I can claim every order I place as non-delivery and I win!  Thanks for shopping!  If I did request a signature; who's to say they would admit they know that person?  I'm back in the same spot.  This company is not what it seems and it's too bad I didn't see this thread prior to ordering!  Now having said all the above here's another kicker for you.  On my denial letter from my cc company it has a sentence in the bottom and I quote: "We are required to report your account to the consumer Reporting Agencies as a disputed account until you advise us to remove the dispute status."  WHAT!  I may be taking a long walk off a short pier here but what does this mean?  Who is the CRA?  Why am I being reported?  Because I put a dispute in for like 4 charges by one company?  Am I being monitored?  Will this affect my credit rating?  WTFreak is this?  Any help from you out there would be greatly appreciated.   I AM responding back to my cc company with an unsatisfactory response to their decision to deny me a refund of my return ($66).  I am self-employed, have an internet business and I simply cannot imagine getting a return and not refunding.  This action by ALL 3 PARTIES is horrific in my opinion and PayPal started it with denying me justice first.  And just because I feel like it... did you know this is no "big corporation"?  Yeah... husband/wife

Cherie & Keith <Removed>

<Removed> South Jordan​, UT, <Removed>  It's just the two of them working together to steal your, my and anyone else's money and so far this year (2021) they've pulled down over $44K  - Check it out:   <removed> I've had it and am beginning to close out both my PayPal account that is good for nothing and my credit card company that doesn't care.  I will simply go to the store and buy a disposable card for online purchases at least they can't deny my card and can only get as much as the card is worth.  Win-Win. 

Login to Me Too

DenaSullivan

I believe the one way we might get an answer is to report PayPal to the Better Business Bureau.

Login to Me Too

Tanyalutz
Contributor
Contributor
I as well recieved a charge did you ever get your money back
Login to Me Too

Dvadlux1
Contributor
Contributor
This fraudulent purchase appeared on my PayPal account last night (3 may 2021). I lodged a dispute (unauthorised transaction) and it was declined. The reason it was declined was because PayPal could not see any unauthorised access (logins) on my account. I then called PayPal and they have re-opened the case as “Item not received”. Kilo grupe have 10 days to respond. I have also lodged a dispute with my bank. PayPal recommended having two step authentication (which I have implemented). I have also removed my credit card and bank account.
Login to Me Too

Meryet14
New Community Member
I got a $60 charge from this scam just the other day. I disputed it and like most of you I've been told that it was not an unauthorized charge and I would not be refunded. I have since reported it to my credit card and they are investigating the fraud. I have also contacted PayPal on Facebook and shared the link to this forum to show them how many people have had this problem. I'm going to report PayPal to my state's attorney general as they are clearly complicit in this scam by doing nothing. I suggest all of you do the same as well as filing a complaint with the better Business bureau. We will make them listen to us.
Login to Me Too

Sandy42009
I don’t remember signing up for this. Please don’t pay them.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sandy42009 

@abstafford 

@Margit5 

@chelly102090 

@Mike454 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NLB55
New Community Member

My email to PAYPAL 

Dear Pay Pal,

Thank you for your response regarding my dispute email.

I will again reiterate my dispute.  At no time did I enter into a billing agreement with this merchant.

My dealings, as I believed was a one off transaction only and therefore I am still disputing this ongoing charge.

Upon further investigation I have discovered that I am not the only one that is having issues with this merchant regarding unwanted charges.

I have also ascertained that PayPal is complicit in this unwarranted charges by denying all claims from your users.

I formally request that PayPal charge back to the merchant the sum of $99.00AUD being the disputed amount that I did not agree to.

I request this in line with your policy of providing 45 day dispute resolution policy.

PayPal has just accepted the response from the merchant Kilo Group.  As I am not the only user who is complaining about the unwanted charges I would expect that it would be in PayPal’s interest to honestly investigate the claims, and to reverse the charge to the merchant until a suitable resolution has been achieved.  Not the response below that clearly is protecting your merchant.  Below is a link to a web site that is already gathering users that have an issue with this merchant.

Should your merchant have a legitimate agreement with myself I request that you obtain the copy of this agreement and provide to me, not just say that the response from the merchant is an ongoing agreement.  Clearly if I had agreed to an ongoing agreement I would not be lodging this dispute.

PayPal is used by millions of consumers because of the reputation of protecting the consumer as well as supporting reputable merchants.  So please do what you are paid to do protect the consumer and do not support unscrupulous merchants.

Login to Me Too

arianty
Contributor
Contributor
What pay pal replied to you? As paypal replied to me that this not unauthorised transactions. And ask to claim directly from the merchant.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.