Two sellers that haven’t delivered or sent goods completely different from website.

Garnetj
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all can anyone tell me it you have used these sellers and haven’t received goods or completely different from what’s on the website 

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd     Purchase details

Fashion Men's Long Sleeve Warm Thicken Outerwear - Black / l
Wuhan Niuzanzan Technology Co., Ltd.
Purchase details
Portable Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - EU
any help would be great 

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

Ninininibooboo
Contributor
Contributor
I give up. I'll just eat my $100 mistake with JYK. I Can't figure out the PayPal lingo on these issues. SOLVED it not really solved. REFUND CANCELLED - Could be interpreted two different ways. 'CAN'T HELP -NOBODY'S HOME DUE TO COTD 19" I give up. I'll deal with VISA. Maybe they'll be more helpful.
Login to Me Too

Katydid2525
Wow. I just got scammed by Nora Cora. Had ordered several items. Never received them. My pAypal account was charged $83.16. This has taught me a lesson. I think they automatically change their website names. Rotita is another name. I had no idea I was dealing with a Chinese company.
Login to Me Too

MargaretTravers
New Community Member
This company is horrible!!! They sent me a wrong product and will not issue me a credit or correct order. Only offering me a discount refund. Saying if I want to pay shipping on the wrong order I can receive a credit. The shipping is cost more then the product itself. Once again they shipped the wrong product.
Login to Me Too

I ordered some champion sweats and I never received anything not even an email receipt so I cant even track it but I'm still making payments thru PayPal! I'm not sure what to do!
Login to Me Too

JohnnyM6
New Community Member
Wuhan Minya Network Technology Co., Ltd. Are scammers!!! Thank God PayPal got my money back Instead of a folding workshop table, 5 months later the delivered a “complementary dog shape broche with chain” and a thank you for waiting card using the original tracking number.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.