cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two sellers that haven’t delivered or sent goods completely different from website.

SOLVED

Re: Two sellers that haven’t delivered or sent goods completely different from website.

I foolishly mad three orders over time - the alleged names are different but they are all shells of XI: items neer arrived and they lied and said I had to withdraw a duspi]ute in order to get a partial refund - I withdrew and now they will not reply; another order was total junk AND did not fit even though I used their sizing chart - now will ost a minimum of $66 to return the items to China , they "warn" me things get lost so I should accept their $12 offer on $77 of goods; they send bogus LA address for a return but Paypal says that is wrong; Paypal has been useless; they violate all US laws for consumers and yet Paypal allows them to use their services. So far I am out over $100 for this scam, illegal, fraudulaent company. I am taking them to small claims court

Re: Two sellers that haven’t delivered or sent goods completely different from website.

Same here. They arrived 4 weeks later and were NOTHING like what I ordered. I emailed them, no response. I opened a dispute on Paypal and they denied the claim stating misrepresenting items on a website was not a violation of their terms.

I am now appealing the dispute to see if I can get my $65 back. I'm going to reference this thread in the appeal. I won't be ordering clothes from a random seller on Instagram anymore!

I had the same problem with XI - the shirts looked beautiful online.  What arrived was nothing like the picture, in fact, I couldn't even fit the shirts over my head! The material was totally sheer, all the seams were puckered and the sizing was a joke.  I just think PayPal should be aware that they are associating their name with a fraudulent company.  I always feel safer buying from a company that uses PayPal. I know PayPal will step up and help with a dispute, however, they shouldn't allow  a scam company to use their payment system at all!!

New Community Member

Exactly the same happened to me here in Spain. 

I have asked paypal to take attention to this company. 

PayPal should investigate further becuase it seem their way to operate-

New Community Member

I will no longer us Paypal for overseas purchases - there is no insurance.  I also bought -not as pictured- clothes on FB from china.  When my 36.00 purchase arrived it was NOT what I ordered.  I disputed it and the seller offered me 50% back - I said no - then paypal told me to return it.  That postage to china was going to be 24.00 - SO I TOTALLY GOT **bleep**.

That's exactly what happened to me! They offered 50% return, I said no, then it was going to cost $25 to send it back. I won't be using Paypal anymore either. I thought I was using them to keep me safeguarded, but they're just protecting the seller.

PayPal offers a return postage refund of up to £15. The same happened to me. The seller would only refund 50% unless I paid for the return. It seems to be their way to operate, hoping people won't return their items. I returned mine. Paid just over £17 for postage and PayPal refunded £15. Just waiting for the seller to receive the package so I can get my full refund. You have to activate returns refund. Not many people know this, but I emailed PayPal and they sent me a message with instructions. Worth a try xx

Thank you so much!  I just gave the blouses to Goodwill.  I read that it is not PayPal's issue if the item is misrepresented on the sellers website, so I didn't bother.  I just hope someone out there can use them.  If it ever happens again (I hope not) I will try to get a refund.

L