Two sellers that haven’t delivered or sent goods completely different from website.

Garnetj
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all can anyone tell me it you have used these sellers and haven’t received goods or completely different from what’s on the website 

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd     Purchase details

Fashion Men's Long Sleeve Warm Thicken Outerwear - Black / l
Wuhan Niuzanzan Technology Co., Ltd.
Purchase details
Portable Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - EU
any help would be great 

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

tetoi62
Contributor
Contributor
Yes Xi claims their items are pre sale items which take 20-30 days to be stocked. I ordered March 15 It’s 30 days later no sign or tracking # for my item
Login to Me Too

sally49
Contributor
Contributor

I foolishly mad three orders over time - the alleged names are different but they are all shells of XI: items neer arrived and they lied and said I had to withdraw a duspi]ute in order to get a partial refund - I withdrew and now they will not reply; another order was total junk AND did not fit even though I used their sizing chart - now will ost a minimum of $66 to return the items to China , they "warn" me things get lost so I should accept their $12 offer on $77 of goods; they send bogus LA address for a return but Paypal says that is wrong; Paypal has been useless; they violate all US laws for consumers and yet Paypal allows them to use their services. So far I am out over $100 for this scam, illegal, fraudulaent company. I am taking them to small claims court

Login to Me Too

Shel123
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. They arrived 4 weeks later and were NOTHING like what I ordered. I emailed them, no response. I opened a dispute on Paypal and they denied the claim stating misrepresenting items on a website was not a violation of their terms.

I am now appealing the dispute to see if I can get my $65 back. I'm going to reference this thread in the appeal. I won't be ordering clothes from a random seller on Instagram anymore!

Login to Me Too

LMRC
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem with XI - the shirts looked beautiful online.  What arrived was nothing like the picture, in fact, I couldn't even fit the shirts over my head! The material was totally sheer, all the seams were puckered and the sizing was a joke.  I just think PayPal should be aware that they are associating their name with a fraudulent company.  I always feel safer buying from a company that uses PayPal. I know PayPal will step up and help with a dispute, however, they shouldn't allow  a scam company to use their payment system at all!!

Login to Me Too

mangvega
New Community Member

Exactly the same happened to me here in Spain. 

I have asked paypal to take attention to this company. 

PayPal should investigate further becuase it seem their way to operate-

Login to Me Too

Why is pay pal allowing this?? My order is non existant but the payments are still getting taken from me by pay pal! Thankyou for telling about your experience!
Login to Me Too

AllisonTulsa
Contributor
Contributor

I will no longer us Paypal for overseas purchases - there is no insurance.  I also bought -not as pictured- clothes on FB from china.  When my 36.00 purchase arrived it was NOT what I ordered.  I disputed it and the seller offered me 50% back - I said no - then paypal told me to return it.  That postage to china was going to be 24.00 - SO I TOTALLY GOT **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Shel123
Contributor
Contributor

That's exactly what happened to me! They offered 50% return, I said no, then it was going to cost $25 to send it back. I won't be using Paypal anymore either. I thought I was using them to keep me safeguarded, but they're just protecting the seller.

Login to Me Too

Eva39
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal offers a return postage refund of up to £15. The same happened to me. The seller would only refund 50% unless I paid for the return. It seems to be their way to operate, hoping people won't return their items. I returned mine. Paid just over £17 for postage and PayPal refunded £15. Just waiting for the seller to receive the package so I can get my full refund. You have to activate returns refund. Not many people know this, but I emailed PayPal and they sent me a message with instructions. Worth a try xx
Login to Me Too

LMRC
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much!  I just gave the blouses to Goodwill.  I read that it is not PayPal's issue if the item is misrepresented on the sellers website, so I didn't bother.  I just hope someone out there can use them.  If it ever happens again (I hope not) I will try to get a refund.

L

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.