Two sellers that haven’t delivered or sent goods completely different from website.

Garnetj
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all can anyone tell me it you have used these sellers and haven’t received goods or completely different from what’s on the website 

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd     Purchase details

Fashion Men's Long Sleeve Warm Thicken Outerwear - Black / l
Wuhan Niuzanzan Technology Co., Ltd.
Purchase details
Portable Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - EU
any help would be great 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Garnetj

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Garnetj

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

revelationgirl
Contributor
Contributor

I'm so frustrated with this company.  I placed an order in February and I received one of 3 shirts more than 5 weeks later and it looked nothing like what i ordered and was even misprinted!  I found the contact info using paypal because when the first email they had listed bounced back I went to open a dispute and they then offered an authentic email.  After emailing - they took 48 hours to return my response and basically told me to ship it back- which made no sense- why would i spend the extra money to send it all the way back when they already have $80+ dollars and no return info and the product looking NOTHING like what i ordered.  I saw their ads repeatedly on instagram and the images are of women in these cotton embroidered shirts, not silk printed ! The colors are not even the same.  It's a total scam.  These people should not be allowed to do business ! 

Login to Me Too

Eva39
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I've had a similar problem. Ages to receive half my order and everything is of a very poor quality and not matching the description. I spent $117 And they offer me $65 And keep the items or a full refund when I send them but I have to pay shipping costs. A total scam. How did you get your dispute sorted?
Login to Me Too

Jhcoblentz
Same issue here. What did you end up doing? Did they give you a full refund?
Login to Me Too

I have had the same problem from this seller seems like paypal have known and dealt with these scammed for some time but still allow sales knowing this company are thieves
Login to Me Too

AllisonTulsa
Contributor
Contributor

Complete Crap!  I received the dress which looks beautiful online and the actual dress isn't even the right cut!  The fabric is like a cheap napkin.  And I thought I was getting embroidered stitching and instead got a block print.  So disappointed 😞

Login to Me Too

JMC581
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! My hideous dress came this morning. It’s nothing like the ad. I’ve started a disputed via PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Cora2001
I did not receive my order from xionordrp. I can't get a response to inquiries.
Login to Me Too

Cora2001
Xi Orderp. Ripped me off for 79.00.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.