Twitch donate

Humor1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello dear PayPal,

[I sent one donate 33CZK and it charged me 33 CZK but then i want to send 50 CZK but it charged me 50 USD so i want to refund it, beacause that streamer blocked me everywhere and i cant talk with him]

I sent donate to a streamer on twitch and I wanted to sent 50 CZK and it charged me 50 USD. So i contact him and he told me that he will give me my money back.. then he went away and when he came back he blocked me everywhere and gave me ban on his twitch channel.. I was watching him for a while and he told  something bad in my opinion. So i want to refund my 50 USD. Thank you and have a nice day! 

(btw. I sent a report but i choose wrong selection so i cant send more reports.)

Yesterday i sent you this and one of your mod say to me that i should ask to re-open and change the reason to one of those. Beacause i tried to click on report a problem but i choose wrong selection and now i can't change it or something like that.. Can you please help me? Thank you and have a beatiful day! 😉

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.