Twitch Streamer in need of assistance.

Lucidvoidmare

A little while ago I turned my normal Paypal into a business account because I didn't want my real name showing when people donated to me on Twitch. Today I got my first few donations, but they're now on hold because I need to provide 'purchase receipt form supplier', because I chose the wrong business when creating my account and it believes I actually make and sell things.

I'm not sure how to handle this, can I modify what my business is? Can I take out my funds from my main PayPal (before I made the business) and just start over? Please assist

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lucidvoidmare 

Shoot, then that's a temporary limitation. They want to know what you're doing.

Write a letter explaining the situation and why you do not have supplier invoices, pdf it and upload to the case. Just hope they don't think you're a risky account and ban you.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lucidvoidmare 

What are you using? A PayPal button? 

Is your account temporarily limited and asked to provide supplier invoices? 

Login to Me Too

Lucidvoidmare

I have a donation button and it goes through StreamElements and into my Paypal

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lucidvoidmare wrote:

I have a donation button and it goes through StreamElements and into my Paypal

Okay...so is your PayPal account temporary limited and PayPal is asking for supplier invoices/receipts? Or, is the money on hold asking for tracking number to receive the money sooner?

Login to Me Too

Lucidvoidmare

Supplier receipts, yeah! I'm just unsure how to respond to them since I don't really have said supplier.

Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lucidvoidmare 

Shoot, then that's a temporary limitation. They want to know what you're doing.

Write a letter explaining the situation and why you do not have supplier invoices, pdf it and upload to the case. Just hope they don't think you're a risky account and ban you.

Login to Me Too

Lucidvoidmare

Will do, I figured that was the most I could do but I still wanted to reach out in case I had options I was unaware of. Thank you for your time!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.