Trying to withdraw funds for over a year with no luck

colinalb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have now been struggling with the same issue for well over a year.  I cannot withdraw my money from my Pay Pal account.  Ref PP-008-918-136-102 RXI000

I am still not able to withdraw the money from my account.

1. When I try to withdraw from my local South African bank account, it directs to Pay Pal and then tells me that there is a problem.
  2. If I try to withdraw directly with Pay Pal, I am given the option to Transfer, not withdraw and then after asking for currency I am prompted to link a new bank or use FNB
  3. If I link new bank, it asks me for a Routing Number.  South Africa does not use Routing Numbers.
  4. If I click FNB, it just takes me to their information page.

I have tried to escalate this to HIGHEST priority  as I am getting desperate.  I cannot get hold of anyone to speak to due to Covid and I desperately need my money. I I try and contact them via message, I am told there is no-one available now try later.  I have never dealt with anything so frustrating in my life.  I also do not know how to mail their help centre, as I just get shoved from corner to post and end up not being able to speak to or contact anyone.

Please help and thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.