Trying to link bank / debit after my account ban has been lifted.

AlexKosloff
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Members,

My account was permanently banned for 6 months and I finally received an email saying that I can withdraw my funds, however it's not letting me link my bank or debit card.

Please help!!

Alex

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexKosloff 

Last time I posted to help you, you didn't bother to even say thank you let alone leave kudos / solution for my long advice post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AlexKosloff
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I didn't see your response. Sorry about that! Where can I check it?

Also, sorry for coming off as aggressive. I just am a bit uneasy currently because of the situation. 

Login to Me Too

Krizsha
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Sir, can you help me too my banned has been lifted up but I can't link my bank account. Please help me Thank you in advance
Login to Me Too

Krizsha
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have same problem as you, did you solve it? if yes how can you help me?
Login to Me Too

AlexKosloff
Contributor
Contributor

no they haven't helped. I keep getting automated responses and no one is answering the phone. Not sure what to do. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexKosloff 

You can normally withdraw via any linked bank account / card already on your permanently limited account. I don't think you can add a funding source to that account.

So your best option is to contact customer services and ask them to link a card for you OR send you a cheque with the balance in the post as per link.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-get-money-out-of-my-paypal-account-faq2316

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AlexKosloff
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, none of those work. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.