Trying to get refunded!

Yvonneg22
New Community Member
Hey guys, I’m in a sticky situation.. I’ve signed up and purchased a e-commerce programme and I chose the instalment plan so $597 in January and $597 this month.. they offer a 100% action based money back gaurantee if you sell no results as a drop shipping seller and I requested a refund as I had no results after a few weeks of doing everything as provided in the programme. In order to request the refund they have a ridiculous policy which asks quite a lot of requirements, one stating that I must have spent at least $300 on FB advertising which I find is ridiculous, I’ve only spent $100 so far, and I’ve had no sales. The next instalment is due next week and I’ve emailed the owner of this programme asking if he could be more lenient for that requirement as it’s too much! I can’t afford to spend $200 on advertising even though he never once mentioned it in our emails when I expressed my struggles, only when you want the refund!! What’s my options? I’m afraid he won’t allow me to be refunded unless I fulfil this requirement and the next instalment is due next week.. I’m struggling a lot here.. am I allowed to file a dispute??
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.