Trying to get a check a check from closed act , but it keeps saying I need to link a bank account???

Jmersch4
Contributor
Contributor

So my business PayPal account has been closed for over half a year and I still have a little bit of money In the account I'm trying to transfer via "check by mail" but every single time I hit to have PayPal send the check it says "link bank account." But I can't link my bank account because my account is closed, every time I try to link my bank it says to my account "Has problems" and I need to "resolve them before linking a new bank account". The card I have on the account has been disabled for months too because my wallet and phone were stolen (Had to get a whole new bank account, debit card, Venmo, cash app, etc.) So I'm just wondering how in the world I get my hundreds of dollars from PayPal. (KEEP IN MIND THE MONEY THAT IS IN THIS ACCOUNT IS FROM ONE ON MY FIRST SALES FROM MY NEW BUSINESS START UP, AND THERE WAS NO PROBLEM WITH THE TRANSACTION, THE CUSTOMER EVEN LEFT ME A VERY POSITIVE REVIEW ON MY BUSINESS INSTAGRAM PAGE. YET PAYPAL STILL DECIDED TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT FOR WHATEVER REASON ABCK IN NOVEMBER.) 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.