Trying to contact Paypal customer service, anyone have idea?

abdullakh

Hello,

i am trying to contact the Paypal customer service by phone.

Since yesterday every hour I am trying to call them and always it says: we can't support your inquiry over the phone at this time. 

They don't provide email address, they are not responding to calls! Is there any way to contact them?

Looking forward.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

joshua11007
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to contact a representative for a while and cannot get to anybody for customer service. I have somebody scamming me out of $400+ over a sale I made on eBay. They originally opened a case against me on eBay and I won it. The USPS has confirmed they received the item as well. Then about a week later they opened a case with their financial institution/PayPal and its not going as well. I have been negative $448.10 on PayPal because of it. I called and they told me to use the text chat. I tried to use the text chat and they told me all their agents are offline. They gave me their hours but as of the time of writing this it is actually within their open hours. I don't have an email address or number to directly call or anything. It's frustrating because I'm out such a large amount of money and I don't even have the money now seeing as I used it for groceries and bills.

Login to Me Too

abdullakh

what the hell. 

They don't provide email + they are not responding to live chat + they are not responding to calls!

they are not customer services! they are suck!

Login to Me Too

Kellygrove
Contributor
Contributor

there is no way that you can get a human being through PayPal and when they do come on the phone if you do get that one they don't do anything you just asked them to do they froze my account they took my money the 1st of March now that everybody is paying on items that I've sold I'm not getting any of my money PayPal is just banking it they put a limitations on a card they had no right to they didn't even tell me that there was an issue with the lady claiming that I didn't send her item but when I got that one time on the phone I did show that I had tracking information but I've got to wait another five to seven days to get that money back plus my other $58 that they took the first of the month plus the 77 dollars I have in my account right now I can't even touch it's just a scam anymore with PayPal I don't trust them I don't like them there's no customer service and I don't give one **bleep** about covid there is no excuse for a huge company like PayPal not to be able to offer customer service or when a customer's in need that they're able to call and hold for amount of time but it at least to get some help I was on hold 3 hours Friday got nowhere

Login to Me Too

Sistamarie
New Community Member
Im having this issue also. Im fed up with paypal and the scams them as a company runs on their customers.
Login to Me Too

sashacary
New Community Member
I recently just had my PayPal hacked for 2 $50 charges for gift cards I did the disput and got my money back but PayPal took the money back they gave me a refund then took it back and I can’t get them on the phone or anything
Login to Me Too

Beeaye1
New Community Member
Has anyone gotten back to you?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.