Troubles with a Payment. Pending and Limited Account as bonus

louis04
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone. On december 17th this year I paid for some groceries to help my sister in Venezuela.  Inmediately after paying for the grocesries that amounted $123.69 PayPal informed the transaction was not possible to be processed. Until here everything was OK, The issue begun when I checked out my bank statement and found out the payment was deducted twice (247,38). COntacted the seller then in Venezuela and he kindly told me that the transaction was not processed, My Paypal keeps it on Pending, and as a bonus I got my account limited. Now when solving the issue, Paypal is asking me to provide  the following:
-A detailed description of the item you{ve sold
-How you ship your products including information on delays
-Any information on the products you sell and how you sell them
Evidently I am not selling anything. I just try to buy some groceries to help my sister in need. I explained that in the form, but I just got the message that says ¨The document you submitted doesn’t contain the requested information.¨
Could Anybody, please share a light of wisdom on how to solve this matter? I would really appreciate it!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.