Tried to withdraw 2k EUR and this happend

MrBrown007
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there,

I just tried to withdraw 2k EUR on my VISA card, and suddenly the withdrawal was denied and my account was limited for a moment. Why for a moment? Because I received a notification that I should confirm my identity by creating a new password and confirming 2-fa auth code from my mobile device. I did that, and the message which says that my account is limited disappeared. (Btw this is my first time trying to withdraw 2k, and few days back I have withdraw 1k EUR as well.)

Now after that I tried withdrawing a less amount of money, I tried 1.5k and was going back and fort to make it round number with the fee of 10 EUR. But then when I tried to click next I received a message that says "Sorry, something's not right. Please try again later.". And I cannot withdraw the money on my VISA now because I'm getting that error all the time. Any help?

Screenshot_1.png

Btw those are my account limits:

Screenshot_2.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrBrown007 

I would leave it for at least 72 hours from when you last tried, also clear your internet history etc and maybe try another browser or device.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.