Transactions

Cassiopeia00
Contributor
Contributor
I went to jail and the only number I remembered was my ex so I called and gave him my Google account info so I could get some numbers, I was locked down 23 hours a day so it might be too early or too late for phone, it was 3 days later when I called back. At that time he told me he had sent my sister money from my pay pal to help her get down to where I was to help me get out in Mississippi, she is in Indiana and he is in Birmingham mind you, I asked how much and why? How did he even get in I was furious I could do nothing. I get out and I realize he has sent her over $1,300 and himself I don't know how much a couple hundred or so, I then sent in something to the resolution center PayPal and not 48 hours later they come back and said they couldn't foumd that it wasn't unauthorized now if I'm in jail why wouldn't it be considered unusual activity? It was over $1,800 going out in 5 days and it's not even from my phone it was from his. Nothing was used for anything that had to do with me and being in jail I don't know what they spent on I didn't even know they were talking. I really think I should get my money back I did not authorize it nor did I authorize him in my account.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.