Transaction info

Temp20231220DI
New Community Member

How would I use the transaction information on my bank statement to help me find what exactly was purchased using PayPal? Transaction info below. I do not have an email regarding the purchase and it was purchased on a card that isn't linked to my PayPal;

PAYPAL *RODNEY<removed><removed><removed>PA18510UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (THE)

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20231220DI

Suggest you remove that sellers full address from this worldwide public forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Temp20231220DI,

I'm sorry to hear that there's an unrecognized transaction on your bank statement. If you call PayPal by phone, you can have them check your credit card number to determine if any fraudulent accounts have been set up using your card number. If your card number has been compromised, the representative can help you with the next steps, which involve disputing the payment and reporting the card to your card issuer as stolen. You can find the number for PayPal customer service by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page, and following the prompts to contact customer service.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.