Transaction history..

mizzyummy
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I want to open a dispute for goods I am yet to receive even after almost 2 months of payment but I can’t find the transaction under my PayPal activity. Although I was sent an email from PayPal after I made the order.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @mizzyummy

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble with this transaction.

If the transaction is not reflecting on your PayPal account, it sounds like you might not have been logged into your account when you sent the payment. If you used our Guest Checkout payment option, the transaction will not reflect on your PayPal account. You would need to speak with our support team to help out. You can also reach us on Twitter or Facebook

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @mizzyummy

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble with this transaction.

If the transaction is not reflecting on your PayPal account, it sounds like you might not have been logged into your account when you sent the payment. If you used our Guest Checkout payment option, the transaction will not reflect on your PayPal account. You would need to speak with our support team to help out. You can also reach us on Twitter or Facebook

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

mizzyummy
Contributor
Contributor
This reply guided me properly, I have been able to report the issue to PayPal, although they are still on the issue
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.