Transaction from korsit bv and others which are not authorized

vasantpatel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am seeing 5 transaction which I haven't authorized in my paypal acct. One of them is from korsit bv and I am pretty sure others are too from same entity. They all are digital gift card. Whoever did this used first $48 balance I had in my paypal and rest are from bank. These 5 transaction is not authorized by me. And I am requesting refund and investigation to find out culprit behind this. There are many peoples in paypal community facing same issue.

Please resolve this asap.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

LUCIAN87
New Community Member
Yes me too I just received a text saying PayPal: Something went wrong with your payment of $29.97 CAD. Go to KORSIT BV and choose PayPal at checkout again. I never ordered nothing with PayPal If they don't resolve this im gonna delete my account
Login to Me Too

MJane78
New Community Member
Me too and I'll be deleting it too. I never even use PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Twisted8871
Contributor
Contributor
I too this morning had a trans action from this Korsit bv I've also seen YouTube charges and Uber charges and these are not for me I contacted PayPal and have not heard back from them yet I got an email a while back saying I needed to verify my account or they were going to close it and I found out that was a scam email and I contacted PayPal right away but apparently nothing happened this is absolutely ridiculous I have to prove I didn't do these transactions I checked my email and I see all these charges that I never even made I wish people would find better crap to do with their time than ruin other people's lives
Login to Me Too

Sir_Mephisto
Contributor
Contributor
I had this issue too with Korsit bv and Xsolla. I just hope PayPal wil help me get my money back. I've filed a dispute.
Login to Me Too

floguam
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Korsit bv and PlayStation network, 10 charges in all. And I don't even know where the on button is on a party station!!!
Login to Me Too

adaws

How'd you go? I have the same and paypal wont help

Login to Me Too

OG_BOSSCAT
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issue. I had to call both my bank and PAYPAL (twice) and email KORSIT. I will sue KORSIT B.V. for fraud if this transaction is not cancelled.
Login to Me Too

Sujal
New Community Member
I had similar experience from this Korsit Bv thing as well. Two transtions of AUD$34.26 each were made which I was very unaware of and havent made any purchases. Could any suggest how to get refunded if paypal does not as many have said paypal have not nothing
Login to Me Too

Ayesha77
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. I filed a Dispute with PayPal immediately I noticed it, and fortunately they found in my favour and refunded me within a day of opening the dispute.

If you have internet Banking I would also go into your DIRECT DEBITS section and CANCEL the DD that you will find there saying it's a monthly payment. If you don't they will just keep taking it. If not on internet Banking, then go or phone your Bank and get them to canel it for you. I did this as soon as I realised what was happening.

Hope this helps you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.