Transaction Missing From Activity log

Mickelly
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I hope someone can shed a bit of light on my issue.

I made a purchase on ebay on 14/11, It shows in my purchase history. I paid for it the following day which shows in my bank account that PayPal took the cost of the item. The item arrived today with a different name on the address label but the right address. The contents of the box were not what I ordered so i tried to contact the seller through PayPal. It was only then that I noticed that there is no record of the transaction in my PayPal activity? I will call customer service in the morning but Im hoping someone here can tell me what might/has happened?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @Mickelly,

Welcome back to the Community and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with a purchase. Sometimes you may buy an item/service as a guest. It means that when you paid for the product, you inserted your credit card details without login into your PayPal account. In these cases, you should have received a confirmation email from PayPal, and if you want to open a claim, you will need to contact our Customer Service by phone or email because you won't be able to see the transaction in your history. If you didn't receive any confirmation email from PayPal, instead, you would need to contact the merchant or your financial institution directly. 

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.