Tradeinn Retail Services, SL

justcomingdear
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email this morning telling me that TradeInn Retail Services, SL have cancelled a billing agreement.... i have no idea what this is or whi TradeInn Retail Service are... is this a scam.... deatils of the email are below

TRADEINN RETAIL SERVICES, SL has cancelled a Billing Agreement with you.

Description:

Manage your Billing Agreement by logging in to your PayPal account and clicking the Billing Agreement link under your Profile. In your Profile, you can choose and edit your preferred funding source and cancel your Billing Agreement.

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

MrLunt
New Community Member
I’ve just received the same email today and I’ve never heard of them
Login to Me Too

Rob19777
Yes I did find a payment back on the 8/4/18, was a bike store https://www.bikeinn.com/bike?gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQiAtP_iBRDGARIsAEWJA8gE_mQl6dDHG5Qyc9yCboK6BEN..., do not understand why I get this message.
Login to Me Too

Cedar84720

I received an email from them as well on the same day I had my financial information hacked.  As far as I know, it is a crooked entity involved in phishing and financial fraud.

Login to Me Too

LucyS
Contributor
Contributor

I also got exactly the same message as you and have NEVER had any dealings with this company. I looked them up and they seem to be a Spanish sports company.  Very strange.

Login to Me Too

suepoodles
Contributor
Contributor
I have just got an email saying this company have cancelled a.billing agreement.I am not sure who these people are? Advice please.
Login to Me Too

JacobRyanArt
New Community Member

Yeah I’m in the US and ordered a PlayStation5 from them this morning for $600 but noticed it’s a Europe version and it doesn’t ship for 3 months. So I just requested a refund. Hopefully that goes well lol.

Login to Me Too

spiderpaz

I was attacked by an email bomb that was used to hide a purchase and renewal of charges to this company that I've never heard of

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.