Tradeinn Retail Services, SL

justcomingdear
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email this morning telling me that TradeInn Retail Services, SL have cancelled a billing agreement.... i have no idea what this is or whi TradeInn Retail Service are... is this a scam.... deatils of the email are below

TRADEINN RETAIL SERVICES, SL has cancelled a Billing Agreement with you.

Description:

Manage your Billing Agreement by logging in to your PayPal account and clicking the Billing Agreement link under your Profile. In your Profile, you can choose and edit your preferred funding source and cancel your Billing Agreement.

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@justcomingdear

Check if you had a subscription set up...

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

1Jonas1

Thanks! I found out I purchased something from one of their companies:

https://www.tradeinn.com/?action=marcas_tienda&tienda=bikeinn&idioma=spa

Login to Me Too

PetCon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Kernowlass,

Your instructions were perfect it worked now I can see the Tradeinn Retail Services data.

Many thanks. 

Login to Me Too

TheotherBarry
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I have never had dealings with this entity. Emailed PayPal asking how and why tradinn got ahold of my account details.
Login to Me Too

jaypee74
Contributor
Contributor

I thought that too. But I bought a coat from one of their other sites.

WalkInn CycleInn TrekInn SnowInn etc etc

Login to Me Too

Nik2016
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a scam, I’ve never used these people a google search comes up with a Spanish gym sports company... I’ve never done business with
Login to Me Too

Ian210
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed by this company? for 1,170.96 EUR.  Checked on Google which comes up with all sorts of things that look real.  They are supposedly in <removed> with a email address of (not allowed to mention email address).   Paypal have been great  in attending this problem. Not sure why Paypal would have anything to do with this so called company.  One needs to check credit cards very regularly.

If you see anything like above, it's a scam and let Paypal  ASAP. 

Login to Me Too

Northy10
New Community Member

I have also had the same email, and am unaware of Tradeinn?

Login to Me Too

wearswal
New Community Member

I have received the same email today, not sure who or what they are.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.