Tracking and proof of delivery of returned parcel - Paypal won't accept.

Eristalls1617
Contributor
Contributor

In January 2020, I purchased a $89.99 helicopter unit from China, within days I was told - on-line and through forums - that the seller was a scam. I contacted Paypal to advise that this scam was universal (UK and USA etc). A parcel arrived containing a $20 toy - Paypal told me to return it, giving me an address. No courier company would accept the address, it was incorrect. I informed Paypal and they provided a new address. The parcel was dispatched and tracking information was uploaded to Paypal - that was February 10. On March 1, I received a message from Paypal that I had not uploaded the tracking. I replied immediately, that the tracking had been uploaded on February 10. At the same time, I had tracked the parcel and it had been delivered to the address in China. I took screen shots of the tracking and the delivery. Paypal then told me that they had found in the favour of the seller. I telephoned Paypal and I was told - repeatedly - that i had not sent a receipt for the parcel posting. I downloaded all the info available, printed it and sent it off to Paypal UK. They now tell me they have no link to Paypal. Should I try Luxembourg or has the virus closed them down. Any help is appreciated. Thank you for your patience.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.