Tracking Number

Sadiemae73
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, made purcase on December 15 2019. I have sent emails to the merchant on different emails they have regarding not recieving a tracking number, but haven't got any responses. What should I do??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Sadiemae73,

I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction isn't going as planned. At this point I would recommend opening a dispute for an Item not Received. Here's a Help Center article that can guide you through that process: I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute?

Best Wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Sadiemae73,

I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction isn't going as planned. At this point I would recommend opening a dispute for an Item not Received. Here's a Help Center article that can guide you through that process: I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute?

Best Wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Lizzy25
Contributor
Contributor
Almost the same problem with me but one seller responded to my emails multiple times from their 2 different emails..They did had a contact number but I haven't called it.The website women's (clothing) that I ordered from.She will not give me the new tracking number at all no matter what because she kept saying over again so many times. "Don't worry".She's annoying that way.When emailing her again about the order status because the web is now temporarily unavailable due to upgrade on the web.She also said she sent out my order urgently.I'm still waiting to receive my new package (1) without tracking number anyway.😩🙄😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.