Tracking Dispute

Ana_M884
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I sold an item four months ago, the buyer messaged me two weeks ago saying there was an issue with measurements and they wanted a refund. Anyway, I didn’t want to hassle so I agreed to refund them if they sent it back. They claimed to have sent it back, but the tracking number shows that only the shipping label was created, it was never delivered nor was it even tendered to the post office. However they opened a claim and escalated it, saying the measurements were wrong and that I got the item a week ago and they want their money. But I never received the item and the tracking doesn’t show that they actually shipped it! I responded to PayPal with this information. Has anyone had something similar happen? Will PayPal side with them, and give them a refund?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ana_M884 

If the return tracking information does not state "delivered", then buyer did not prove they have returned it. Printing a label won't suffice. PayPal will check the tracking and should rule in your favor. If need be, contact customer service and inform then that return tracking did not show it was returned.

To contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.