Totally Disgusted-Dumping PayPal

Contributor
Contributor
I ordered two items from a seller. Two photography vests. Used the seller’s sizing guide and even went a full size above. Vests came in, way small. Took the matter to the Resolution Center and they denied my claim. Did the Resolution Center even investigate my claim?? #PayPalSux!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@3520 

Buyer protection states item has to be 'significantly' other than as described, you bought a vest and got a vest and the fact it was too small Paypal did not feel was significant, annoying however.

When its happened to me I just re-sold the item myself via Ebay etc.

However it also doesn't stop you taking private legal action against the seller ie small claims court if available in your country OR if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then ask your card issuer for a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the advice, but it doesn’t make it right and PayPal should take action. The seller provided a sizing chart. The chart was wrong. The buyer used the chart. The seller is to blame. It is significantly different from what was ordered and paid for. The seller provided false information and should be dealt with. Taking the matter to the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.