Total frustration with requests for PayPal assistance due to hacking

Barryireland
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have been sending PayPal mail after mail trying to inform them that my account has been hacked and that I have been receiving numerous payment tha are not of my doing. Numerous poor unfortunate people have had money removed from their accounts and paid into my account by a hacker of some sort.

in the midst of all of the  email traffic from PayPal I got a very similar phishing email asking me to log in to resolve...I did not of course log in ...so I assume this was the hacker trying to hook me.

In the mean time I cannot get anybody in PayPal to listen to me or answer me and now My account has been limited due to “suspicious activity” on my account. REALLY! 

I am at my wits end and just want out of this “machine” that is PayPal.

how do I ensurenthat these people get their money back? Once I can do this then I just want out our this **bleep** up of a company.

please help!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mjksaru
Contributor
Contributor
Omg this is absolutely horrible. I had this happening to me but from the other side i had money taken out. PLEASE PLEASE report this to FTC as identity theft. You will protect yourself BIG TIME if PAYPAL of others come after you. You should also report it to IC3 as a cyber crime and your local attorney general office if you can please! Most scammers get away with it and PAYPAL because not enough people are reporting to the local authorities and government agencies. Paypal needs to be help accountable. Please do your part
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.