TopUP.. it's a shame

LievenMelsens
Contributor
Contributor

To put a long story short.

My paypal account is temporary limited ( I did not know this before )

- i need to add passport and residing references to proove that it's me

I needed to do a quick purchase and paypal seemed the best way to do it. I added money through paypal topup on friday 24th of july  ( which says money is almost available immediatly )

- monday 27 july my money still wasn't available on paypal so I decided to contact support ( my money is already gone to some bank in singapore )

- their answer:

Following my research I can offer you the following information: your Top-Ups have not been credited to your balance given that there is a limitation currently placed on your account. Once you resolve the required action points associated with this limitation, your Top-Up will be credited to your balance within 24 hours.

Which is strange because if you look at the restrictions it says:

Add money to PayPal account is still available ( doing payments isn't )

We are now already 28 july.
I have added the necessary information to my paypal account ( id card copy, proof of residency ) and am now still waiting for paypall to confirm that its me and then also to ( hopefully sometime soon ) add the money to my account.

Is it me or does this seem abit strange? I can add money using popup and logging in through paypal without getting any notification that there is something wrong with my account or there are limitations. My money does not get added to my account and now it looks like im gonna have to move the world to get it.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.