2 REPLIES 2

Dom20191
Contributor
Contributor
Wow, wow, just wow. People work hard for their money and companies need to be held accountable. We purchased a table and chairs and according to Top Sale LLC we received it all 6 lbs, I don't think so nice try. Then when I try to reach the company by email I get a return email error doesn't exist message. I try calling the fake number and it too doesn't exist. I immediately called PayPal and they said it's showing I received it. After talking with Customer Service for several almost an hour, with someone I believe wasn't even in the USA, I was getting frustrated. It felt like they did not believe me as if I was making this up. Well looks like I am not the only one complaining. After filing a complaint within 24 hours PayPal closed the case. I called back again to have them PayPal tell me to contact UPS. Now the waiting game and hopefully I get some proof back and my $730 of my hard earned moneys. Next step if it's denied going to the bank to file a fraud complaint against Top Sale LLC, PayPal and possible UPS. My wife asked me to purchase this table and chairs for the holidays and now I guess that's not going to happen. Upset customer
Login to Me Too

Polyrhythm
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having trouble getting Paypal to give me back my money as well. Not with this particular company but still. I'm surprised to see so many people with the same issues and how Paypal blindly sides with these sketchy Chinese sites/sellers even after going through hoops to provide all the proof that we've been scammed. I'm currently out $300 but will be fighting till I can't anymore to get it back. Once that's done with I think I'm done with Paypal, "buyer protection" is a crock.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.