New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Hi,Do you have any information about Yee Mall trade ?
I was ordering 3 items and hope it is no scam.
Last year i was ordering a similar item , also for a low price,
the send me a cheap 1 USD sunglass, it was another Company name.
I claim the money thrue Paypal
This place is a scam. They said they sent me an item that I never received. They gave me a fake traking number and said it was delivered. Buyer beware!
Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.
1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.