Tokyo Treat’s Horrible Box Subscription Service - Possible Scam?

mit1611
New Community Member
Hi All, I made the unfortunate decision in purchasing a subscription box of 3 months for my sister as a gift in February ($100.95). They charged me for an additional three months subscription (100.95) and not only that I still have yet to receive these boxes. I’ve CANCELLED my subscription since then and have had their customer rep verify that they cancelled my subscription. Yet, a couple days ago, I find three separate transactions of $10.95. I have given them more money that I already wanted to so you can imagine how irate I am at this point. Their service is horrible and they marked my support tickets as resolved when they have done nothing for me. I feel very helpless and the reason why I haven’t deactivated my profile account is because I am still waiting for them to ship my 3 boxes... Anyone else have a problem with this company? I want to have them shut down because I truly believe they are deceitful... possibly scammers. I’ve never had a worst dealing with a business that was nonessential as TokyoTreat. The Japanese goodies that come in the box are not even worth the amount of money one pays for them. I deeply regret doing business with them.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.