Toby deals uk???.

G3zgg
Contributor
Contributor

I'm worried, looking at these posts, I've lost £300 as waiting for a garmin watch, i don't think will arrive, a week already, no info from Toby deals. Nothing I can do but wait and see what happens. Will have to open a dispute with PayPal if it doesn't arrive, hopefully they will be able to help me persue a refund. Will update when I have anything to add!!!

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Kona7856
I bought 2 Motorola G7 power smart phones. After two weeks of back and forth emails and videos of the phones not working in the United States, they agreed that my phones were DOA and to send them back. I was not surprised that when they got them back in Hong Kong that they worked. Now I'm being charged $75 for return fees and inspection fee. You might get lucky and have a good experience, but their goal is not to secure return business. Descriptions of products are vague. I would at least steer clear of smart phones. I tried Verizon, at&t, and Sprint SIM cards. None of them worked. The description said the phone was unlocked. I also contacted Motorola of Signapore and they said I should return the phone too. Overall, this has been my worst experience online purchase. I would suggest buying from another website.
Login to Me Too

arahman123
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered a ipad pro off of tobydealsuk and the order was processing for about three days. i sent them an email asking when it would be dispatched they replied saying the item is out of stock they are currently getting more items from their supplier. I just wanted to know whether anyone else experienced this... and whether i can do anything about this if i don't receive anything soon (dispatch conformation)?

Login to Me Too

JackConan
Contributor
Contributor

My order said processing for a couple of days, even on the UPS tracking but then one day it just arrived. Its estimated delivery was a couple of weeks but ended up only taking about a week.

Login to Me Too

arahman123
Contributor
Contributor
Where did you manage to find a expected delivery? @JackConan
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.