To re-open wrong dispute case for being scammed by Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com

heretoresolve
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I need help from Paypal and the community in resolving my case with a scammer. Unfortunately, it is my first time to report a dispute, 

I filed as "unauthorized transaction" but actually it is to file "not being able to receive the item" and that seller has not return any responses regarding the shipment of my goods. 

I feel helpless that Paypal would not try to look into this. Since the Case closed automatically and that their customer service is unreachable now because of the Covid-19 crisis situation. I have purchased with the total of $19.98 x 6 transactions = $119.88. I can provide screenshots to prove my case. 

I saw this shop through facebook then it lead me to the website opting me to pay through paypal express with my credit card. As you can see the website and the website has the name  "Lingc.Youp" that is registered to the scammer's account in Paypal. I have also read and confirmed reviews and reports that the website is a scam newly registered last March 2020.

Website you can see is selling the scooter offering to ask buyers to purchase here through paypal express.

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 4.58.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-06 at 4.56.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-06 at 4.56.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-06 at 4.56.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-06 at 5.00.36 PM.png
Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

Heng888
Contributor
Contributor
I just bought the scooter for $9.99 and realized it’s a scam after I paid and payment went through with PayPal but I got an immediate txt saying something wrong with your payment plz go to Linda.youp and checkout with PayPal again. Than it click to me do I search it up and found this is a scam. The reason I went through with buying this product cos it got PayPal checkout or I would’ve not purchase it.
Login to Me Too

heretoresolve
Contributor
Contributor
So you were able to prevent the transaction from coming through? You're lucky cause I only knew after I bought 6 transactions through paypal express. I also thought the same because I thought it was legit since the website had paypal express integrated to it, so I thought I could trust it... Unfortunately it lead me to this.
Login to Me Too

Heng888
Contributor
Contributor
The transaction went through and had money deducted from my acc then it came back and it took it again from my acc but still pending on PayPal. I got an email saying your product has been ship.
Login to Me Too

Wojtek12
Contributor
Contributor
Money back please
Login to Me Too

Jamiepuck403
Contributor
Contributor
Same. Why is PayPal not helping shut down these scammers.
Login to Me Too

Naw50
Contributor
Contributor

Original photo of productOriginal photo of productOrder of productOrder of productProduct receivedProduct receivedConversation with sellerConversation with sellerimage.jpg

Login to Me Too

Jamiepuck403
Contributor
Contributor
I finally received my package from this scammer. I ordered a ride on unicorn “power wheels “ like toys. I recieved a blow up toy. Like a small pool toy! Nothing close to what I preferred and I have tried to go to the site to complain or return. It’s no where to be found
Login to Me Too

Tammyfoster
Contributor
Contributor
Im having the same problem im out money n no ones getting back to me
Login to Me Too

ginagina1592
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem, thinking paypal is attached to this company for payment there's no way it's a scam! Boy am I wrong and should've known better. If it looks to good to be true then it is.. I'm hoping to get this resolved. I've had a dispute before and pay pal was really fast about helping. Fingers crossed for all of us
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.