cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To fight fraud in the community (Fake Website) Weisailing Network Technology Co., Ltd

To fight fraud in the community (Fake Website) Weisailing Network Technology Co., Ltd

I am new to this community and not sure if any help to anyone but I think it is important to share with all MUST know the fraud & fake website!! Many people have fallen for a China company that has been selling fake fashion/products online named FITILIFESHOP or DATEOONE Dateoone.com (new website created) They are using FB, Instagram ads etc. They change their company name and act they are from US/Canada. And now the page where I purchase from is not FOUND (deleted) I purchased 6pcs Bamboo Charcoal Sanitary Pads Value PACK ×1 stated when arrived they looked nothing like the picture - definitely they used photos from other website totally nothing more than $10 it is mailed from China and very bad quality — I paid 5x the price for eco friendly materials 😞 Using PayPal payment to this China company called Weisailing Network Technology Co., Ltd. They act and change name to
2 REPLIES 2
Esteemed Advisor

Re: To fight fraud in the community (Fake Website) Weisailing Network Technology Co., Ltd

@K_JXH 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Have you opened a dispute yet???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Contributor

Re: To fight fraud in the community (Fake Website) Weisailing Network Technology Co., Ltd

Yes. I fell for this fake website too and I ordered the pack (B) of six mini pads. When the order arrived there were only three pads enclosed and they were of inferior quality. I immediately replied to their Customer Service dept "June" who answered that the package was delivered. She did not understand my complaint that only half the order was received. I then filed a claim with Paypal, (who are less than helpful ) and finally I filed a claim with the State Attorney General's office.