To fight fraud in the community (Fake Website) Weisailing Network Technology Co., Ltd

K_JXH
I am new to this community and not sure if any help to anyone but I think it is important to share with all MUST know the fraud & fake website!! Many people have fallen for a China company that has been selling fake fashion/products online named FITILIFESHOP or DATEOONE Dateoone.com (new website created) They are using FB, Instagram ads etc. They change their company name and act they are from US/Canada. And now the page where I purchase from is not FOUND (deleted) I purchased 6pcs Bamboo Charcoal Sanitary Pads Value PACK ×1 stated when arrived they looked nothing like the picture - definitely they used photos from other website totally nothing more than $10 it is mailed from China and very bad quality — I paid 5x the price for eco friendly materials 😞 Using PayPal payment to this China company called Weisailing Network Technology Co., Ltd. They act and change name to
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@K_JXH 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Have you opened a dispute yet???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mrcygrl
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the Bamboo Charcoal Sanitary Pads Value Pack and they were absolute junk. The company said it was in British Columbia or I wouldn't have ordered if I knew it was in China. The product wasn't absorbent at all and was terrible. I expect PayPal to warn buyers when a website has so many people complaining about it. Unfortunately, I didn't see the complaints until I went to get a refund. It is a racket and I am disgusted with PayPal for not protecting their customers and letting this Chinese company take advantage of us. The company responded when I complained and said I could keep the product and they would give me $9.51 but I should have a return of $25.95.

I paid $31.72. ($25.95 plus, $4.99 Shipping & Handling, $.78 insurance) .

Login to Me Too

Ffs3
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. I fell for this fake website too and I ordered the pack (B) of six mini pads. When the order arrived there were only three pads enclosed and they were of inferior quality. I immediately replied to their Customer Service dept "June" who answered that the package was delivered. She did not understand my complaint that only half the order was received. I then filed a claim with Paypal, (who are less than helpful ) and finally I filed a claim with the State Attorney General's office. 

Login to Me Too

KTaft87
New Community Member
This happened to me too and their customer service was trash. They offered me $6 back... completely insulting! How can they be held liable???
Login to Me Too

Ffs3
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a complaint with my State Attorney General's Consumer Protection Office. Since PayPal will not crack down on these fraudulent foreign websites, let the USA government go after them.

There's not much I can do except that I avoid Chinese vendors like the plague and I use my credit card now instead of PayPal (which is worthless in protecting their consumers from fraud). 

Etsy.com has some reliable vendors for handmade items. I use them instead of responding to Facebook scam ads now.

Good luck!

Login to Me Too

juleystaner
New Community Member
I placed an order back on January 25th $33.54 never received the package they said it was shipped but Never received- they have no number to call
Login to Me Too

Ffs3
Contributor
Contributor

The customer service email is “June” at <Removed> Keep copies of all your correspondence. Eventually PayPal intervened and I got a partial refund. File a report with the Internet Crime Complaint Center. There is a form on their website.

Login to Me Too

Temp20210415c
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get a refund
Login to Me Too

Temp20231024CQ
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me with Weisailing network technology CO. LTD I NEVER GOT MY ORDER
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.