To Management Staff of PayPal

Ahiamhamilton
Contributor
Contributor
To PayPal, I received your letter as to permanently limiting my account and to never being granted to Have an account with you now and in the future, I feel like I haven’t been handled correctly to defend myself. I think I have been wrongly treated and accused and I’m sad that you had to make this drastic decision to my account. I’m not going to used your services anymore as you requested, however I respectfully and kindly write in my defense that you returned the funds to the Original Recipients of Mine so they can have full access of what rightly belongs to them. Thank you for allowing me to use your services as I have appreciated the professionalism of the customer staff and crew within the company!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ahiamhamilton 

The senders will have to dispute their money back if your account doesn't allow you to process refunds due to the permanent limitations.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ahiamhamilton 

The senders will have to dispute their money back if your account doesn't allow you to process refunds due to the permanent limitations.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ahiamhamilton
Contributor
Contributor
How do I go about in returning the funds through my account?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.