Timos Mart

fruitlips
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone heard of this shopping Website? I want to order something but dont know if it is legit. Item almost to good of price and offers free 3 day shipping. When I go to order it it goes directly to my paypal account to pay and gives a wierd g-mail address on pay pal page.Their contact info has an address but no phone number

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Steppphanieliii
Contributor
Contributor
I did buy a toy for my son from timosmart.com,very fast and shipped by fedex , once you order something you got an text message updates. the text number is the same as bebe.com which is the famous cloth website,I don't know why maybe the same system builder
Login to Me Too

fruitlips
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your comment. I am still very uncomfotable with this website . I tried to contant them and they never got back to me. Also since Timos means SCAM I would rather pay a little more from a known website. Im so glad it worked for you.. 

Login to Me Too

Steppphanieliii
Contributor
Contributor
Yes very understand. After I placed the order I got worried too cuz the decoration of the main website is full of money bill. It's suprised me by the text message that makes me feel a little better,and very happy that it works eventually.
Login to Me Too

APLA
I did order an air fryer. Received updates through the shop app, it was shipped fedex and the product itself well packaged and brand new; as advertised. I had my concerns too but the transaction was smooth. Also I read someone mentioned timos means scam in Spanish, but in this case the shippers name was Timothy, I think timos is a nickname 😅
Login to Me Too

jnetr468

I placed an order and 3 days later, my order was canceled "per my request," which is a lie.  The item I ordered was then showing out of stock on the website so it's obvious that they oversold it.  I got a PayPal refund immediately, so I wasn't suspicious of a scam.  I sent an email asking of they would let me know when it's back in stock so I could get it first, since my prior order was canceled, but I didn't get a reply.  The item was back in stock a month later so I ordered it again, and again my order was canceled 3 days later, with a refund. I'm done.  Even if it's a legitimate website with real stock, they're obviously too stupid to keep track of inventory so they don't oversell. Also, only the 2nd time did I really look closely at the website's PayPal account name:  **bleep** Dang.  

Coincidence?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.