Time it takes to get a reply through messages??

TheOnlyMatt
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

Anyone know how long it takes usually for a reply to come through the messages I sent a message at 8:25am today and haven't had a reply back. Does it usually take 24hours? I have had a charge on my account that isn't mine and is currently pending, Nike.com have told me to stop the payment with PayPal. 

Im worried maybe my message hasn't gone through as they said a reply will take a few hours. 

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @TheOnlyMatt 

Hope all is well and safe.  I'm so sorry to hear you have not yet received a response on your message, i may suggest to try to contact our customer service by going to our PayPal website at the bottom click the contact option besides help, once you click  "contact" it will route you to the page that say “Contact Us” click that and there will be options provided.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.