Ticket for balance transfer to other paypal account still not processed - HELP!

chpp12
Contributor
Contributor

As my account was permanently limited a couple of weeks ago (due to me being underage when it was created, no serious/malicious violation of paypals user agreement),I have called paypal over 10 times to discuss transferring the balance in my paypal account to my other paypal account, which they confirmed can be done without having to wait for the 180 day period.

The latest information I have been given is that two tickets have been raised within the last week however both have been denied - the second one due to the transfer of the balance 'having not been approved by the highest back office/approval team within the allotted 72 hour timeframe'. This supposedly happened on 11th October. As a result, a new ticket was raised for this request yesterday, with a note added to whoever is to approve this request, that this has already been denied twice and that it is important it gets approved this time - those are the words of the agent which I spoke to earlier today. As such, I can apparently expect to receive confirmation by 15th October that the transfer I have requested has been processed.

Despite all of this, I am really hoping someone on here is able to shed some light on whether or not there is something else going on here that is causing delays, or whether I can trust that my request will actually be completed by the 15th as specified by PayPal? 

Any information/assurance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey chpp12,

I'm very sorry to hear about the delay in having your funds transferred. Based on what you've said, it sounds like you may have a large amount in the balance which requires approval. If your transfer is delayed again, or you don't hear back from us soon, please reach out via Facebook or Twitter so that we can take a direct look into this and ensure it's resolved. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.