Three Kingdoms Technology Co., Limited

razramati
Contributor
Contributor

Hi This is my fifth  message I send to you - paypal.I have bought 3  "Inflatable stand up paddle board "  I have received a ridiculous cheap pink pool float probably worth 1$  .The first time I contact the company they offered me a 20% refund and blamed the COVID 91 and after that 30% .I contacted  Israel paypal  and they handled  my case like a robot . they asked me to send the  ridiculous cheap pink pool float back to china  (and paid an extra for the shipment which cost more than what I originally paid in order to get FULL refund .After my complain to paypal  they email me saying that I can get full refund but first I need to send the "1$  ridiculous cheap pink pool float" back to the company and provide a tracking no  - and according to the post office is around 36$-$40 USD and  that I  have only 10 days to ship it back to the company in china .As paypal makes it nearly impossible to send emails or contact their customer support folks.Nobody from paypal took any action to help me. I have got only 1 refund- 26$   .I would like to get refund for the others 2 items (52$)  raz <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.