This recipient is currently unable to receive payments

dharm1
New Community Member

I have set up a business account couple of days ago. whenever i request a payment from my clients, they get the error message "This recipient is currently unable to receive payments." in-spite of the fact that i have completed all formalities. may i know what else is missing from my side before i could start receiving international payments?
I completed all the steps verification including KYC,Purpose code, Add bank , Personal information and got the message "Thank you for providing all the required information We'll get back to you within 7 business days."
But it's been more then 7 days and still i am not able to receive any payments. Further in this page https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/ i am getting this message.

We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information about your business to allow us to provide uninterrupted service. We would like to return your account to regular standing as soon as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience.

• 07-Jul-2020:
    Here at PayPal, we are constantly taking steps to ensure that your experience is in line with regulatory requirements.
    Further to these requirements, we need to collect a set of your basic identification documents.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-x09-xxx-xxx-0x5.) 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

pankajverma
New Community Member

Hey,

I have done my KYC and also received an international payment in May 2020. After that, I have not done any payment nor received any international payments. Today when I am trying to share my payment link its shows me "This recipient is currently unable to receive payments." My bank account also got unconfirmed, I confirmed it again. 

Do I need to submit my KYC again?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.