This company is a fraud. Your life-YIXIN

temp20210822ab
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a complete fraud. Your life-YIXIN.  They advertised a 3 pumpkin set, that had a projector and speaker inside each pumpkin that sang, made jokes, and talked. The cost was @  $ 65.00.  First of all after 3 weeks, we received the package from them that was left by mail carrier, the package was smashed. all 3 pumpkins were damaged. and being a shipper myself, we noticed they were packed very badly to start with.  Then it got worse. All 3 pumpkins were not what this company advertised.  They in fact were 3 very cheaply made plastic pumpkins with some type of noise maker that made a laugh noise with a flashing light inside.  These pumpkins you can find at a dollar store for a couple bucks.  They totally deceived us

Now we disputed this matter with paypal and as of this time, still pending. But last word was the company will reimburse us, only after we take on the expense to send it back to China, very expensive.  No Way. If paypal can not see what this company did to us and reverse the payment I will never use paypal again.

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

CBAllison
New Community Member

Was looking for the "ME TOO" button. I guess if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. It is now my joke teaching lesson at Christmas.

Login to Me Too

mboisture

I ordered sublimation paper for an inkjet printer.

1. I ordered on April 3rd and didn't receive my package until Mid June.

2. I filed a paypal grievance in May and was denied.

3. The package did arrive.  Box closed but package was OPENED. No label or directions.

No name to reference. Nothing.  

Waste of money.  I can't get them to work no matter what I try.

Should of been 100 sheets it looks like I might of gotten 50

Complete Scam

Login to Me Too

JessR5
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem. PayPal denied my claim... Enablers.
Login to Me Too

mich35
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has the knowledge that they are faud and scaming people. i bought xmas dolls received them the ugless think i ever saw instant of 4 feet they where 1foot.

Login to Me Too

Alby48
Contributor
Contributor

Had the same problem with a garage decorations what they sent me was a bed sheet with merry Christmas on it, contact them and was told it was what I ordered unfortunately for them I had taken snap shots of what they advertised they then offered 10% refund then It went to 20% then it went to 30% I told them not interested and was raising a dispute with PayPal, a week later PayPal issued a credit plus interest so I cannot complain about them 

Login to Me Too

bmbutler
Contributor
Contributor

I had the EXACT same problem with a supposedly Willow Tree nativity set and extra deer I ordered to go with it.  It is a cheap tiny knockoff from what they have pictured.  I have a Willow Tree nativity set so I know what one really looks like and the higher quality of the original.  I was ordering this to have a few extra pieces and to be able to replace existing pieces (I almost lost Joseph at Christmas time.)  This is a horrible set.  They only shipped it when I filed a complaint with PayPal after I realized I never received my order.  It came in what I call Chinese styrofoam which disinegrates when you take it out of the box and makes a complete mess everywhere.  The pieces are tiny and the extra deer is just a cheap toy figurine that doesn't even match the set at all.  The quality is so cheap it is ridiculous.  Stay away from them!!!

Login to Me Too

Ned1976
New Community Member

I have ordered an AstroReality Solar System To Scale by an advertisement on Facebook and after one month I have not received any confirm mail or communication by the seller. 

Still waiting for news, I made a claim to PayPal

Login to Me Too

AMit57
New Community Member
Why is this company still getting money from PAYPAL? Obviously, they are aware it is a scam. I never received my order along with many others, yet PAYPAL continues to pay them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.