cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This company is a fraud. Your life-YIXIN

druw900

Re: This company is a fraud. Your life-YIXIN

Has anyone bought the Christmas garage scene? I bought it the other day and have received no communication from the seller. I am worried about my transaction being fake or the product not being as advertised.
Bubba84
New Community Member

Yes, I did have had no communication in 4 days not looking good... what can we do
Littletas79
Contributor

I also brought this a few days ago and still have not receive a tracking number either. I am very worried I also got scammed

SMD2011
Contributor

I bought one as well. No communication either. Hopefully we haven’t been scammed.
Last25-Myra

I ordered the nativity set and I have not received but have been charged. What steps do you take?
rmvacek
Contributor

I ordered and received the Nativity Crèche.. It came in plastic popsicle like strips to be put together. Not at all like it was pictured. We were scammed!!
RG922
Contributor

I also purchase the garage scene. Have not heard anything from the seller. I think I got scammed also. Why does Paypal allow payments to be made to this fraudulent seller.
darforhair

this company is a complete scam!!!

Unknown-Member
Contributor

Guys I called Paypal on the phone. This account has been flagged as a scam. They have over 1000 transactions in dispute and have their account on hold. The call got me a 100% refund. Call customer service. The automated dispute system doesn’t work in your favor. Call customer service. They are aware this account is scamming people.
TimAllen1960
Contributor

what is the PayPal customer service phone #? I could not see it on their site? Thanks and thanks for the hope!