This company is a fraud. Your life-YIXIN

temp20210822ab
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a complete fraud. Your life-YIXIN.  They advertised a 3 pumpkin set, that had a projector and speaker inside each pumpkin that sang, made jokes, and talked. The cost was @  $ 65.00.  First of all after 3 weeks, we received the package from them that was left by mail carrier, the package was smashed. all 3 pumpkins were damaged. and being a shipper myself, we noticed they were packed very badly to start with.  Then it got worse. All 3 pumpkins were not what this company advertised.  They in fact were 3 very cheaply made plastic pumpkins with some type of noise maker that made a laugh noise with a flashing light inside.  These pumpkins you can find at a dollar store for a couple bucks.  They totally deceived us

Now we disputed this matter with paypal and as of this time, still pending. But last word was the company will reimburse us, only after we take on the expense to send it back to China, very expensive.  No Way. If paypal can not see what this company did to us and reverse the payment I will never use paypal again.

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

Alby48
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered a garage mural arrived today what I got I could of brought from an op shop for $10 all it was a double sheet with a brown back ground and merry Christmas written across it, awaiting to see what PayPal does about it 

Login to Me Too

temp20210822ab
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is no help at all with this problem,  I am cancelling my account and making sure everyone I know and talk to, not to use paypal.

Login to Me Too

rrarnold

I JUST HAD THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM AND BECAUSE THEY PROVIDED SHIPPING INFO TO PAYPAL THEN MY CASE WAS CLOSED AND I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS WAYS TO CONTACT PAYPAL TO TELL THEM THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT THAT I ORDERED BUT 3  $2.00 PUMPKINS THAT I DID NOT ORDER OR WANT.  PAYPAL NEEDS TO STEP THEIR GAME UP TO HELP PROTECT US FROM SCAMS AND HELP STOP THESE SCAMMERS.  I PAID $45.65 FOR WORTHLESS PLASTIC PUMPKINS.  THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND I HAVE HEARD THAT THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME AND THEY ARE CONTINUING.  I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Login to Me Too

Lola420
New Community Member
Well I guess that will teach me to maybe Google the company before I purchase something. I purchased a nativity set for $150, after taxes and shipping it was 170, I got two pieces and that was it, I guess I learn my lesson.
Login to Me Too

dianahart12
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I ordered a trio sweets Christmas tree to find out it was a plastic tree sent with cheap christmas ornaments.  I thought Paypal protection applied but guess what they denied protection due to it being delivered.  However, it was a fraud.  So I'm going to the BBC and to Consumer Protection agency.  They must be stopped from doing business in the US.  They took that pic of the tree out of Neiman Marcus and put it online in their company.  They are frauds.  I goggled the tree and it showed Neiman Marcus.  Completely undone, why won't Paypal ban them?

Login to Me Too

NGarc
Contributor
Contributor
This was exactly our case! I have a dispute and send the items back, to play by the PayPal rules! We need as customers from PayPal to stick together against this scams websites!!! Maybe we should join forces! I’m sooo 😡 angry!!!
Login to Me Too

Temp20201124i
Contributor
Contributor
total con merchants , why is paypal allowing these con men to continue. disgusting
Login to Me Too

rmvacek
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered something(a nativity crèche) and received plastic like lego pieces. Not at all what I ordered!!!
Login to Me Too

GPM6776
Same thing happened to me. The Willow Tree Crèche isn’t what came. It was a puzzle with no instructions. My case was still open so I changed it to item not as described. Hopefully PayPal will make this right for everyone.
Login to Me Too

konasunsets
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same thing! No instructions, no list of the pieces enclosed. Took over 3 hours to try and put together. Had to take apart and start over as some steps have to happen before others. Does not look anything like the picture that was on their FB ad. It is ugly, exposed pieces not painted. Looks like a child made the pieces. 

This is what was received. No instructions & no parts list.This is what was received. No instructions & no parts list.Assembled, notice non painted 'ends', jagged edges.Assembled, notice non painted 'ends', jagged edges.This is what was pictured in their ad.This is what was pictured in their ad.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.