This company is a fraud. Your life-YIXIN

temp20210822ab
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a complete fraud. Your life-YIXIN.  They advertised a 3 pumpkin set, that had a projector and speaker inside each pumpkin that sang, made jokes, and talked. The cost was @  $ 65.00.  First of all after 3 weeks, we received the package from them that was left by mail carrier, the package was smashed. all 3 pumpkins were damaged. and being a shipper myself, we noticed they were packed very badly to start with.  Then it got worse. All 3 pumpkins were not what this company advertised.  They in fact were 3 very cheaply made plastic pumpkins with some type of noise maker that made a laugh noise with a flashing light inside.  These pumpkins you can find at a dollar store for a couple bucks.  They totally deceived us

Now we disputed this matter with paypal and as of this time, still pending. But last word was the company will reimburse us, only after we take on the expense to send it back to China, very expensive.  No Way. If paypal can not see what this company did to us and reverse the payment I will never use paypal again.

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

bmbutler
Contributor
Contributor

Same with me.  I wanted some of the extra Willow Tree pieces and have some for replacements.  This set is a cheap small knockoff.  Paypal, you need to get rid of these scammers.

Login to Me Too

bmbutler
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.  First file a PP dispute.  They will probably find against you and then file a dispute with your credit card company.  They are scammers.

Login to Me Too

AF79
Contributor
Contributor
Me too with willowtree Pay on 29.11.2020
Login to Me Too

Oldbiker1
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone who has been scammed by this company should file a complaint with their credit card company if you used a credit card. Those of you who paid cash out of your checking account get in touch with your bank.   I learned some years ago not to have my checking account connected in this manner to pay for anything.    I was blown off by PayPal when I tried to file a complaint with them.   I filed a dispute with my credit card company and immediately got their attention.    We'll see how it works out.  My case is still outstanding, but I am forwarding all the info I can to my credit card company.   Good Luck all. I hope everyone gets their money back.  

Login to Me Too

bmbutler
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.  PayPal itself did nothing.  Their philosophy now is if they show on tracking you got it, then you pay for it no matter what happens.  Thankfully PP credit is run by Synchrony Bank.  I sent them a picture of what they advertised with a picture of what I got.  I got a complete refund in 24 hours.

Login to Me Too

IW699
Complete rip off. Sent different product that ordered. Total run around on return policy. DONOT ORDER ANYTHING. AND DONT USE PAY PAY AS THEY DO NOT BACK YOU UP!
Login to Me Too

Wardsx2
New Community Member

They are not only a fraud, they are counterfeiters, trolls and electronic bandits. We got hooked by an ad for a Willow Tree Nativity back in January.  Finally had to contact them to get shipping moving.  Received less than half of the items represented in the ad - photo(s) only, not written description; they are about 40% the size of the actual Willow Tree, and they are not marked Willow Tree.  They are counterfeit, but admittedly very accurate miniaturized reproductions.  I filed a dispute yesterday, so we will see what happened.  Even worse is how insidious they are.  In digging into this for the dispute we found that the FB post was for a Hallmark shop in Arizona, but it took you to a different website, feijier.com, and then the charge comes through from Your life-YIX.  Nowhere along the way was Your life-YIX identified.  They are using other legitimate sites, and redirecting you.  You never even know they are there.

Login to Me Too

CGM2021
Contributor
Contributor

Not every buying anything on Facebook again. I've learned my lesson. 

Login to Me Too

bmbutler
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly what happened to me. Website has been taken down. I found them under about called www.saferom.com. Same exact Willow Tree pictures to lure in my unsuspecting buyers. Have to remember. Sometimes there is a reason something is so cheap.
Login to Me Too

bmbutler
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal refused my case for fraud.  Thankfully PayPal Credit which is now overseen by Synchrony gave me a full refund.  I sent them a picture that these counterfeiters used to advertise and then my picture of what I received.  DON'T BUY FROM THEM.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.