This company is a fraud. Your life-YIXIN

temp20210822ab
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a complete fraud. Your life-YIXIN.  They advertised a 3 pumpkin set, that had a projector and speaker inside each pumpkin that sang, made jokes, and talked. The cost was @  $ 65.00.  First of all after 3 weeks, we received the package from them that was left by mail carrier, the package was smashed. all 3 pumpkins were damaged. and being a shipper myself, we noticed they were packed very badly to start with.  Then it got worse. All 3 pumpkins were not what this company advertised.  They in fact were 3 very cheaply made plastic pumpkins with some type of noise maker that made a laugh noise with a flashing light inside.  These pumpkins you can find at a dollar store for a couple bucks.  They totally deceived us

Now we disputed this matter with paypal and as of this time, still pending. But last word was the company will reimburse us, only after we take on the expense to send it back to China, very expensive.  No Way. If paypal can not see what this company did to us and reverse the payment I will never use paypal again.

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

druw900
Has anyone bought the Christmas garage scene? I bought it the other day and have received no communication from the seller. I am worried about my transaction being fake or the product not being as advertised.
Login to Me Too

Bubba84
New Community Member
Yes, I did have had no communication in 4 days not looking good... what can we do
Login to Me Too

Littletas79
Contributor
Contributor

I also brought this a few days ago and still have not receive a tracking number either. I am very worried I also got scammed

Login to Me Too

SMD2011
Contributor
Contributor
I bought one as well. No communication either. Hopefully we haven’t been scammed.
Login to Me Too

Last25-Myra
I ordered the nativity set and I have not received but have been charged. What steps do you take?
Login to Me Too

rmvacek
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered and received the Nativity Crèche.. It came in plastic popsicle like strips to be put together. Not at all like it was pictured. We were scammed!!
Login to Me Too

RG922
Contributor
Contributor
I also purchase the garage scene. Have not heard anything from the seller. I think I got scammed also. Why does Paypal allow payments to be made to this fraudulent seller.
Login to Me Too

darforhair

this company is a complete scam!!!

Login to Me Too

Unknown-Member
Contributor
Contributor
Guys I called Paypal on the phone. This account has been flagged as a scam. They have over 1000 transactions in dispute and have their account on hold. The call got me a 100% refund. Call customer service. The automated dispute system doesn’t work in your favor. Call customer service. They are aware this account is scamming people.
Login to Me Too

TimAllen1960
Contributor
Contributor

what is the PayPal customer service phone #? I could not see it on their site? Thanks and thanks for the hope!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.