This company is a fraud. Your life-YIXIN

temp20210822ab
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a complete fraud. Your life-YIXIN.  They advertised a 3 pumpkin set, that had a projector and speaker inside each pumpkin that sang, made jokes, and talked. The cost was @  $ 65.00.  First of all after 3 weeks, we received the package from them that was left by mail carrier, the package was smashed. all 3 pumpkins were damaged. and being a shipper myself, we noticed they were packed very badly to start with.  Then it got worse. All 3 pumpkins were not what this company advertised.  They in fact were 3 very cheaply made plastic pumpkins with some type of noise maker that made a laugh noise with a flashing light inside.  These pumpkins you can find at a dollar store for a couple bucks.  They totally deceived us

Now we disputed this matter with paypal and as of this time, still pending. But last word was the company will reimburse us, only after we take on the expense to send it back to China, very expensive.  No Way. If paypal can not see what this company did to us and reverse the payment I will never use paypal again.

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

BM0F0
New Community Member

Had the exact same problem! Only 3 weeks after ordering the pumpkins, still no shipping information. I did some research and found out the company is fraud, so I made a dispute saying I never received my item (hoping PayPal would just refund me) But instead when PayPal contacted the seller he sent them shipping info and a few days ago I received my crappy pumpkin set. And once its been settled, it can not be opened back up, so I lost out on 65 bucks!! I am Furious! PayPal needs to ban this seller!

Login to Me Too

NGarc
Contributor
Contributor
I had the very same problem!!! As I didn’t agree to their reimbursement!! I had to send the plastic pumpkins back costing a lot!!! We should join forces to expose this scammers !!! I found out he pumpkins they send cost only 5 dollars and they charged for the 3 , 64!!!! So mad!
Login to Me Too

Joe241
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered two way radios jan14 and paid for fast delivery didn't get a thing yet
Login to Me Too

Unknown-Member
Contributor
Contributor

Company is COMPLETE scam. PayPAL insists we ship the product back and it costs $50 to ship back these trash webcams. It cost more to ship back then it was to order the product. They do this on purpose. I am shipping them back so the USPS can earn the money and not this scam company. 

Login to Me Too

NGarc
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! They scam me as well !!! Maybe we can join voices for PayPal to block them as well! I’m reall mad at this company !
Login to Me Too

Carolsl7
New Community Member
Please someone do something. They scammed Me Out of 100 no product and no refund. I have co Pines to pay pal but nothing yet. Ali have emailed the co. Many times. No response. I am sickened. I am a teacher. I work Hard for my money. This is stealing and they should Face the consequences.
Login to Me Too

krisicle

I ordered a garage mural literally watched the video three times to make sure the clamps would fit my garage, took three weeks for me to get the shipment and then when I saw the clamps that were with the mural there was no way they would fit any standard garage, they were completely different.  So okay i will send it back, all parties agreed to send it back, and I would receive a full refund, so I go to mail it back, it was going to cost me 195.00 to send it back.  Whattttttt?   I called paypal and said what a rip off, there was no way this company was legit, and I refused to send it back but somebody better refund me my 70.00.  Well they did, but look out people they are a rip off.  I can't believe third party sellers get away with this.  I always use paypal cuz I feel my money is safe.  But this was absurd

Login to Me Too

Queenkatie
New Community Member
I also ordered a garage door mural and never received it. No contact whatsoever from the company. I have been trying to get in touch with them but no luck. Next I will try to get my money back from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haas558
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me. Ordered the Mural was supposed to be here before Christmas, after doing  a claim with Paypal, received  tracking number, a samll envelope arrived the end of last week, not at all what was shown in advertisement, no brackets whatsoever, two little flimsy picture hanger things and a flimsy thin nylon thing (so called Mural). It showed a heavy duty plastic/vinyl mural in their ad but this is nothing like it. So here I go further with my claim with PP. 

This company is Fraudulent and I will keep on fighting to get my money back. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.