This company is a fraud. Your life-YIXIN

temp20210822ab
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a complete fraud. Your life-YIXIN.  They advertised a 3 pumpkin set, that had a projector and speaker inside each pumpkin that sang, made jokes, and talked. The cost was @  $ 65.00.  First of all after 3 weeks, we received the package from them that was left by mail carrier, the package was smashed. all 3 pumpkins were damaged. and being a shipper myself, we noticed they were packed very badly to start with.  Then it got worse. All 3 pumpkins were not what this company advertised.  They in fact were 3 very cheaply made plastic pumpkins with some type of noise maker that made a laugh noise with a flashing light inside.  These pumpkins you can find at a dollar store for a couple bucks.  They totally deceived us

Now we disputed this matter with paypal and as of this time, still pending. But last word was the company will reimburse us, only after we take on the expense to send it back to China, very expensive.  No Way. If paypal can not see what this company did to us and reverse the payment I will never use paypal again.

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

zebraprs
Contributor
Contributor

I was just notified by PayPal that I am getting a refund to my CC...  

Login to Me Too

Littletas79
Contributor
Contributor

after many calls to to PayPal and putting in a claim, I finally got my refund of $210. Good luck to all in getting your refund. 

Login to Me Too

CGM2021
Contributor
Contributor

This company advertised a big book edition of "The Night Before Christmas,"paying $78.98 for 2 books. They were advertised as large books that had lights, things that would be appealing to children. These were to be gifts for my grandkids from their great-grandparents. The cover of the book had Santa Claus carrying his sack on his back. We hadn't received the books so I wrote PayPal and was told to try to settle with the seller. Within 5 days, we received the books. They were small with a Hallmark signature on the back. When you order a book that says, "The Night Before Christmas," with Santa on it, imagine my surprise when I opened it and saw animals playing in the snow with the words of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" divided up between the four pages. 

I escalated this to a claim on PayPals page, filling out the information and at the bottom clicked on "send." However, I got a notice that I hadn't escalated this to a claim and to be honest, I didn't have time to rewrite everything again. It's sad that my parents in their 90s had nothing to give to their great-grandchildren that they haven't been able to even see because of Covid.

This is a complete scam and I am very disappointed in Facebook for allowing them to advertise and in PayPal in not putting a stop to this, especially with the number of complaints that have been made. 

Login to Me Too

Murtz1
Finally got my Christmas garage door mural, ordered Dec 4, got it Jan 13. Completely wrong item. Any suggestion on pay pay to get refund. Tried to contact seller, they don’t reply.
Login to Me Too

zebraprs
Contributor
Contributor

Put in a case with PayPal.  i was just notified that my refund is coming .. 

Login to Me Too

CGM2021
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like some others have received a refund. File a case with PayPal. 

File a case and make sure when you click on send at the bottom of the form that it really is sent! I filled out all the information to raise my complaint to a case, clicked on send thinking I had done everything I needed to do, I realized they hadn't received it for some reason. I couldn't find it in my sent email to back up that I had sent it when I got a notice from PayPal that my case had been closed. I am not that good at technology so have no idea why but do check to make sure yours goes through! Good luck. 

Login to Me Too

bmbutler
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal denied my case saying I had received it (they only shipped it when I filed a case).  I tried to file another case because the Willow Tree set is crap and it was immediately denied saying I wasn't eligible for their PayPal Protection Plan.  I guess since they no longer own PayPal Credit, they have washed their hands of any responsibility for fraud we have done against us for a purchase paid with PayPal Credit.

Login to Me Too

TheGribb
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, I believe that I also have been scammed.  I responded to a Facebook add for various items of Willow Tree Nativity Set figurines.  I have never even received an acknowledgement.  I placed two orders, one for $69.97 and a second for $89.99.  I really agree PayPal should ban this company, as should Facebook.  I logged a case with PayPal, but based on the entries here, I don't feel comfortable that they will reimburse me.  I too will look for alternatives  for PayPal.

Login to Me Too

BUFFYDOG

I also ordered a willow tree nativity with no acknowledgement of order ,I put in a dispute with PayPal. I then received an email from <Removed> ,asking me not to follow through with dispute as my order was on its way. Now realise this has been a scam .Looking back paypal should have pulled the plug on their connection with this company a long time ago

Login to Me Too

BUFFYDOG
Complete scam ,PayPal should have pulled 0lug on this company a long time ago
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.