This company is a fraud. Your life-YIXIN

temp20210822ab
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a complete fraud. Your life-YIXIN.  They advertised a 3 pumpkin set, that had a projector and speaker inside each pumpkin that sang, made jokes, and talked. The cost was @  $ 65.00.  First of all after 3 weeks, we received the package from them that was left by mail carrier, the package was smashed. all 3 pumpkins were damaged. and being a shipper myself, we noticed they were packed very badly to start with.  Then it got worse. All 3 pumpkins were not what this company advertised.  They in fact were 3 very cheaply made plastic pumpkins with some type of noise maker that made a laugh noise with a flashing light inside.  These pumpkins you can find at a dollar store for a couple bucks.  They totally deceived us

Now we disputed this matter with paypal and as of this time, still pending. But last word was the company will reimburse us, only after we take on the expense to send it back to China, very expensive.  No Way. If paypal can not see what this company did to us and reverse the payment I will never use paypal again.

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

Trevcon
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered it and have not gotten any confirmation in 2 weeks.
Login to Me Too

zebraprs
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered mine in November and heard nothing from them until i opened a case here in PAYPAL.  then all of a sudden i started getting tracking..  i just got the product today and it is crap..  nothing like what they sold on FaceBook.   I told Paypal i want my $$$$$ back..   I hope they follow through with this.  

Login to Me Too

LoomisK
New Community Member
They got me too and now the websight is gone
Login to Me Too

Lizou
Contributor
Contributor

I wish that I had seen this post before. I ordered a musical Nutcracker on 13 november and received no news at all ! Considering the number of complaints about this company, I'm wondering why Paypal does not take an act !

Login to Me Too

Jonward1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi had same problem bought 2 paddle boards, and ended up getting 2 sets of paddles arguing the case for weeks paypal said I have to return them for a refund. So out of principle I did the items cost me 59$ ,and it cost me 30.00 to send them back ,and guess what yes you got it they refused the package and I got it back ffs,but good ol PayPal said there was no evidence of tracking liars tracking number on packet,so got no refund perhaps they should start reading this feedback. Jon mug
Login to Me Too

NGarc
Contributor
Contributor
Same happen to me! I don’t understand why do they (PayPal) don’t review our comments or try to see deeply in what is going on with this scammers! Totally upsetting!!!
Login to Me Too

mad-man-mike

As a different user already mentioned, just call paypal. 

I filed a case, got tired of waiting, so I called paypal and they immediately refunded my money. I called about the dispute, and just said "since the seller is a known scammer can we expedite getting my money back" they said "let me check" and 2 minutes later I had my money back. 

Login to Me Too

Kellyhowland
Contributor
Contributor
Took us two months to receive our 5 foot nutcrackers...... and they are a foot tall, and no LED lights!!! Only received the ones we got because we filed a dispute!
Login to Me Too

CCC62
Contributor
Contributor

There are a lot of fraudulent companies based out of China (you wouldn't know that by their ad) that do the bait and switch and PP is no help. It wasn't this company, but another that tried to scam me. What I did was ask PP for the legitimate first and last name of the seller for Customs so I could send the crap they sent me back to China (China won't allow the item into the country without it). I'd see if that works. PP said then that they flagged the company and refunded all of my money. Hope it helps.

Login to Me Too

Juliadbergmann
New Community Member
I just received the product. Total crap and a complete scam. As with everyone else, there is no way to get your money back. I will NEVER order anything off Facebook again. I also will do everything to get the word out about this company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.