Think I've been scammed.

Andybhoy
Contributor
Contributor

Made a payment to bellenice.com for star wars figurines for my kids, made payment, money gone through. I received email back but its in Chinese. I quickly read some reviews and checked scam doc rating and they were all bad. When I think about it the price was too good for what looked like a top quality product. Ive only started using PayPal and I'd like to know how I go about canceling payment. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andybhoy 

First, google translate the chinese email to find out what it says.

If necessary, locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Dontack
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from Bellenice and paypal said my payment went to a different gmail acct. After checking my spam email, i noticed an email in Chinese from bellenice. I took a chance and clicked on a blue highlighted block and it said my order was confirmed. It then took me to a site where i can hopefully track my order in english through an app. Called Arrive. Now i will wait and see.
Login to Me Too

Andybhoy
Contributor
Contributor
I have clicked on that blue tab, it asks for my phone num afterwards then press OK, but it just stays on the same page. Do let me know please if your product is delivered. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

ML67
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in exactly the same predicament. I've read several reports from people who have received items from this company that are nothing like the photos and videos on their webpage.
Login to Me Too

Andybhoy
Contributor
Contributor
I received an email from them yesterday, and they said I will be satisfied with the product. I highly doubt that but it was a response none the less. I'm curious as to why, the online shops name is bellenice then when billed it switches to istodayl who's reviews are terrible. My hopes are not high!
Login to Me Too

sdon1904
Contributor
Contributor

After reading everyone's posts, I think I may have fallen to this scam. The website is different, but looking at the Paypal activity, it shows the merchant as Bellenice. It's only been about an hour since my purcahse and I cannot cancel my order. Is there a way Paypal can cancel this or would I have to contact the seller to cancel?

Login to Me Too

SheFancy
Yea I just received the so called 3D Michael Jordan figure. NOTHING like was advertised. I wish I can send pics of it. A large Michael Jordan head on top of a babies body. Pure BS. #Ihopekarmagetsthem10fold
Login to Me Too

Dontack
Contributor
Contributor
I recieved my package from bellenice. It was a cheap lego knock off (ksg boba fett) of what i ordered ( boba fett deluxe). Ive sent an email to bellenice asking for either my original order or my money back. I also asked for a return shipping label. For those reading this post, i consider bellenice a scam!
Login to Me Too

Jedi240
New Community Member

Same exact thing here. I also ordered a war machine figure and that was even worse, it’s this like 2.5” little piece of crap figure.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.