Thief in the Ebay.de network I have not received a refund of coins.

K4TowQLF
New Community Member

Hello, on November 21, 2018 I purchased an item on the ebay.de network. I paid via paypal. The seller turned out to be a thief, and the item he issued was not consistent with the description of the ordinary fraud. So I wrote to him that he wants to withdraw the buy auctions. Nothing answered. he did not answer the phone, email. he avoided contact with me. I have created a dispute in the Ebay network for the return of money by writing to the seller. The refund for the money was rejected on his part and he did not even reply. To date, I have not received the item and also the return of money. I reported the matter to paypal and paypal can not help. And I have so much evidence in the form of an archive of conversation, a dispute about the return of the stocks and the auction. And also as the seller does not respond. And paypal can not block coins and give them back to me. Why? if the seller is just a cheater, he did the same thing a few days ago! and to this day is in the ebay auction network. Please, help me ... because I lost money for free. 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@K4TowQLF wrote:

Hello, on November 21, 2018 I purchased an item on the ebay.de network. I paid via paypal. The seller turned out to be a thief, and the item he issued was not consistent with the description of the ordinary fraud. So I wrote to him that he wants to withdraw the buy auctions. Nothing answered. he did not answer the phone, email. he avoided contact with me. I have created a dispute in the Ebay network for the return of money by writing to the seller. The refund for the money was rejected on his part and he did not even reply. To date, I have not received the item and also the return of money. I reported the matter to paypal and paypal can not help. And I have so much evidence in the form of an archive of conversation, a dispute about the return of the stocks and the auction. And also as the seller does not respond. And paypal can not block coins and give them back to me. Why? if the seller is just a cheater, he did the same thing a few days ago! and to this day is in the ebay auction network. Please, help me ... because I lost money for free. 🙂

PayPal Buyer Protection is not a 100% guarantee protection, it has limitations. What kind of coins? Bitcoins? Gold coins?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.